- 90 min
- Price From
Tchaikovsky Symphony No. 5
Dvorak "Wanda" Overture
Schumann Piano Concerto
*Featuring our annual High School Concerto Competition Winner
* Joseph Jablonski, Dimond High Senior
All COVID-19 Protocols are temporary and subject to change.
All attendees must provide one of the following:
Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 completed at least 2 weeks prior to the event
Proof of a negative result for a COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the event
Proof of recovery from a positive COVID-19 diagnosis no more than 90 days prior to the event and no less than 11 days prior to the event.
This event will be sold to 100% capacity with no empty seats.
Face masks must be worn over the nose and mouth by all audience members. Staff will be wearing masks too. If you do not have a mask, we have a free one for you.
If you already have tickets and are concerned that your current seats may not fulfill your needs, please complete this special seating request form.
- All levels of the Performing Arts Center have wheelchair accessible locations where patrons may either remain seated in their wheelchairs or transfer to portable seats. Courtesy wheelchairs may be borrowed while on site thanks to the Carolyn Ramey Memorial Fund.
Select seats labeled with a wheelchair icon to choose these seats.
Purchase any ticket and select an appropriate seat when you enter.
- All levels of the Performing Arts Center have scooter accessible locations where patrons may either remain seated in their scooter or transfer to portable seats. Scooters cannot be placed in the aisles due to the Performing Arts Center's evacuation plan. Patrons are welcome to transfer to a Performing Arts Center transport wheelchair in the lobby to gain access to permanent seat locations. Scooters will be stored in the lobbies.
- Sound from the stage is broadcast directly to you by our in-house listening system (Listen Technologies LR-52000-072). This system has a standard 3.5mm output jack, so you can use your own headset or one of our stereo headsets. A limited number of T-coil compatible loop lanyards are also available. Listening devices are kept at the House Manager's station in the lobby prior to and during performances. This service is free of charge, however a deposit or ID is required.
- Programs are available if requested at least 3 weeks prior to the event.