- 106 min
Prices start at $49 with best prices in the first week.
November 29 - December 10, 2023
Broadway’s COME FROM AWAY is a Best Musical winner all across North America!
This New York Times Critics’ Pick takes you into the heart of the remarkable true story of 7,000 stranded passengers and the small town in Newfoundland that welcomed them. Cultures clashed and nerves ran high, but uneasiness turned into trust, music soared into the night, and gratitude grew into enduring friendships.
Don’t miss this breathtaking musical written by Tony® nominees Irene Sankoff and David Hein, directed by Tony-winning Best Director, Christopher Ashley and musical staging by Tony-nominee Kelly Devine. The tour is directed by Daniel Goldstein with musical staging by Richard J. Hinds, based on the original Broadway direction and choreography.
Newsweek cheers, “It takes you to a place you never want to leave!”
On 9/11, the world stopped.
On 9/12, their stories moved us all.
The Broadway Alaska series is generously sponsored by Alaska Airlines and GCI.
COME FROM AWAY Engagement Opportunities
BroadwayBoundAK brings enrichment opportunities to our community. Plug in today!
Order 10 or more tickets now for the same performance.* Groups can be Friends, Family, Employees, Clients, Comrades, Congregants, Scouts, Seniors, Students and more.
*Excludes Friday and Saturday performances
A Q&A with the cast immediately follows the 1:00 PM performances on Thursday, November 30th and Saturday, December 2nd.
Need to change your ticket to one of these performances? Please submit a ticket exchange form today.
All tickets are digital tickets that can be shown from your device as you enter. Tickets can be forwarded to a friend beginning 48 hours before the performance. Paper tickets are only available 90 minutes before the show begins.
Tickets are required for all ages. Recommended for ages 6 and older.
Seating for unaccompanied minors under age 21 is limited to the orchestra level (first floor) only. Minors attending with their own parent or legal guardian may sit in any seat.
The Gregory M. Carr Family Lounge opens 1 hour prior to this event. Access is an exclusive benefit for the PAC’s major donors. Capacity is limited. Find out more at PAC Patron Lounge.
Alaska Center for the Performing Arts is introducing new security measures for the comfort and safety of all guests and performers. Everyone entering the PAC will pass through an electronic security system that uses extremely low frequency radio waves (ELF) to scan for weapons. Please notify the security personnel upon arrival if you'd prefer special screening.
Find more information at alaskapac.org/visit.
If you already have tickets and are concerned that your current seats may not fulfill your needs, please complete this special seating request form.
- All levels of the Performing Arts Center have wheelchair accessible locations where patrons may either remain seated in their wheelchairs or transfer to portable seats. Courtesy wheelchairs may be borrowed while on site thanks to the Carolyn Ramey Memorial Fund.
Select seats labeled with a wheelchair icon to choose these seats.
- All levels of the Performing Arts Center have scooter accessible locations where patrons may either remain seated in their scooter or transfer to portable seats. Scooters cannot be placed in the aisles due to the Performing Arts Center's evacuation plan. Patrons are welcome to transfer to a Performing Arts Center transport wheelchair in the lobby to gain access to permanent seat locations. Scooters will be stored in the lobbies.
An ASL Interpreter will sign this event on 12-03-2023, 12-05-2023.
- Select seats labeled with an ! (exclamation mark) to purchase seats with a view of the interpreter. For more information, send us a message from our CenterTix contact page or call 907-263-ARTS (2787).
- Sound from the stage is broadcast directly to you by our in-house listening system (Listen Technologies LR-52000-072). This system has a standard 3.5mm output jack, so you can use your own headset or one of our stereo headsets. A limited number of T-coil compatible loop lanyards are also available. Listening devices are kept at the House Manager's station in the lobby prior to and during performances. This service is free of charge, however a deposit or ID is required.
- Programs are available if requested at least 3 weeks prior to the event.