- 90 min
- Price From
David Sedaris, author of the previous bestsellers “Calypso,” “Me Talk Pretty One Day,” and “Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim,” and regular National Public Radio (NPR) contributor, returns to Anchorage for one night only following the release of his newest books “The Best of Me” and “A Carnival of Snackery.”
Over the past 30 years, Sedaris has become one of America’s preeminent humor writers. Wielding sardonic wit and incisive social critiques, Sedaris slices through cultural euphemisms and political correctness, and proves that he’s one of the most observant writers addressing the human condition today. Join David Sedaris for an evening and see what’s so funny.
Ticket required for all ages
Adult situations and language.
Seating for unaccompanied minors under age 21 is limited to the orchestra level (first floor) only. Minors attending with their own parent or legal guardian may sit in any seat.
The Gregory M. Carr Family Lounge opens 1 hour prior to this event. Access is an exclusive benefit for the PAC’s major donors. Capacity is limited. Find out more at PAC Patron Lounge.
All COVID-19 Protocols are temporary and subject to change.
Please stay home if you have had a fever or experienced COVID-like symptoms within 48 hours of the event.
Face masks must be worn over the nose and mouth by all audience members. Staff will be wearing masks too. If you do not have a mask, we have a free one for you.
This event will be sold to 100% capacity with no empty seats.
We will provide ticket refunds for this event up to 72 hours prior to the show to accommodate those unwilling or unable to meet these COVID mitigation requirements.
Exceptions to the 72-hour refund window can be made if you:
have tested positive for COVID-19
are waiting for COVID-19 test results
have COVID-19 symptoms
have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
In that case, please stay home and request a refund prior to the start of the show. To receive a refund for your tickets, contact the CenterTix box office at 263-2787 or complete our refund request form.
If you already have tickets and are concerned that your current seats may not fulfill your needs, please complete this special seating request form.
- All levels of the Performing Arts Center have wheelchair accessible locations where patrons may either remain seated in their wheelchairs or transfer to portable seats. Courtesy wheelchairs may be borrowed while on site thanks to the Carolyn Ramey Memorial Fund.
Select seats labeled with a wheelchair icon to choose these seats.
- All levels of the Performing Arts Center have scooter accessible locations where patrons may either remain seated in their scooter or transfer to portable seats. Scooters cannot be placed in the aisles due to the Performing Arts Center's evacuation plan. Patrons are welcome to transfer to a Performing Arts Center transport wheelchair in the lobby to gain access to permanent seat locations. Scooters will be stored in the lobbies.
An ASL Interpreter can be arranged for these performance dates 05-15-2022.
- Please contact CenterTix by noon on the last weekday that is at least 3 weeks prior to the performance to request this service. Ticket purchase required.
- Sound from the stage is broadcast directly to you by our in-house listening system (Listen Technologies LR-52000-072). This system has a standard 3.5mm output jack, so you can use your own headset or one of our stereo headsets. A limited number of T-coil compatible loop lanyards are also available. Listening devices are kept at the House Manager's station in the lobby prior to and during performances. This service is free of charge, however a deposit or ID is required.
- Programs are available if requested at least 3 weeks prior to the event.