- 2.5 Hrs
April 10 - 21, 2024
Discover a whole new world at Broadway's hit musical - Disney's ALADDIN!
From the producer of The Lion King comes the timeless story of ALADDIN, a thrilling new production filled with unforgettable beauty, magic, comedy and breathtaking spectacle. It’s an extraordinary theatrical event where one lamp and three wishes make the possibilities infinite.
Hailed by USA Today as “Pure Genie-Us,” ALADDIN features all your favorite songs from the film as well as new music written by Tony® and Academy Award® winner Alan Menken (Newsies) with lyrics penned by the legendary Howard Ashman (Beauty and the Beast), Tony Award winner Tim Rice (The Lion King, Aida), and book writer Chad Beguelin (The Wedding Singer).
Directed and choreographed by Tony Award winner Casey Nicholaw (The Book of Mormon, Something Rotten!), this “Fabulous” and “Extravagant” (The New YorkTimes) new musical boasts an incomparable design team, with sets, costumes and lighting from Tony Award winners Bob Crowley (Mary Poppins), Gregg Barnes (Kinky Boots), and Natasha Katz (An American in Paris). See why audiences and critics agree, ALADDIN is “Exactly What You Wish For!" (NBC-TV).
The Broadway Alaska series is generously sponsored by Alaska Airlines and GCI.
Limit: 9 tickets per household
Group Tickets: 10% off for groups of 10 or more, 15% off for groups of 30 or more.
Order 10 or more tickets now for the same performance.* Groups can be Friends, Family, Employees, Clients, Comrades, Congregants, Scouts, Seniors, Students and more.
*Excludes weekend matinee performances
Share the magic of Broadway!
Entertainment makes the ideal gift for friends, loved ones, and even clients and colleagues.
Most tickets are only issued as digital tickets that can be shown from your device as you enter. Tickets can be forwarded to a friend beginning 48 hours before the performance.
Paper tickets are only available at the box office 90 minutes before the performance. For Disney's ALADDIN, all of our lowest priced tickets must be picked up by the purchaser at the show.
Disney on Broadway performances are recommended for a general audience. As an advisory to adults who might bring young people, Disney recommends its productions for ages 6 and up. Please note that Broadway Alaska admits guests of all ages. All guests entering the theater, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
Seating for unaccompanied minors under age 21 is limited to the orchestra level (first floor) only. Minors attending with their own parent or legal guardian may sit in any seat.
The Gregory M. Carr Family Lounge opens 1 hour prior to this event. Access is an exclusive benefit for the PAC’s major donors. Capacity is limited. Find out more at PAC Patron Lounge.
Alaska Center for the Performing Arts is introducing new security measures for the comfort and safety of all guests and performers. Everyone entering the PAC will pass through an electronic security system that uses extremely low frequency radio waves (ELF) to scan for weapons. Please notify the security personnel upon arrival if you'd prefer special screening.
Find more information at alaskapac.org/visit.
If you already have tickets and are concerned that your current seats may not fulfill your needs, please complete this special seating request form.
- All levels of the Performing Arts Center have wheelchair accessible locations where patrons may either remain seated in their wheelchairs or transfer to portable seats. Courtesy wheelchairs may be borrowed while on site thanks to the Carolyn Ramey Memorial Fund.
Select seats labeled with a wheelchair icon to choose these seats.
- All levels of the Performing Arts Center have scooter accessible locations where patrons may either remain seated in their scooter or transfer to portable seats. Scooters cannot be placed in the aisles due to the Performing Arts Center's evacuation plan. Patrons are welcome to transfer to a Performing Arts Center transport wheelchair in the lobby to gain access to permanent seat locations. Scooters will be stored in the lobbies.
An ASL Interpreter will sign this event on 04-14-2024.
- Select seats labeled with an ! (exclamation mark) to purchase seats with a view of the interpreter. For more information, send us a message from our CenterTix contact page or call 907-263-ARTS (2787).
- Sound from the stage is broadcast directly to you by our in-house listening system (Listen Technologies LR-52000-072). This system has a standard 3.5mm output jack, so you can use your own headset or one of our stereo headsets. A limited number of T-coil compatible loop lanyards are also available. Listening devices are kept at the House Manager's station in the lobby prior to and during performances. This service is free of charge, however a deposit or ID is required.
- Programs are available if requested at least 3 weeks prior to the event.