- 140 Min
- Price From
THE TONY, GRAMMY® & OLIVIER AWARD-WINNING BEST MUSICAL
A look, an attitude, a sound like no other. JERSEY BOYS is the international phenomenon that takes you behind the scenes – and behind the music – of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. What started as four guys singing under a streetlamp skyrocketed into one of the best-selling – and most unique – groups of the 1960s. Known for perfect harmonies on-stage, off stage was a different story. Featuring iconic hits “Sherry,” “Big Girls Don’t Cry,” “Walk Like A Man,” “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You,” “December, 1963 (Oh What A Night),” and more, JERSEY BOYS will sweep you off your feet and take you back in time. It’s the musical that’s just too good to be true.
Advisory: JERSEY BOYS contains authentic “profane Jersey language” and is recommended for ages 12+
Ticket required for all ages
Event may not be suitable for all ages. Please also consider the start time and length of the show when deciding whether to bring children.
This event may include mature language and themes.
Seating for unaccompanied minors under age 21 is limited to the orchestra level (first floor) only. Minors attending with their own parent or legal guardian may sit in any seat.
The Gregory M. Carr Family Lounge opens 1 hour prior to this event. Access is an exclusive benefit for the PAC’s major donors. Capacity is limited. Find out more at PAC Patron Lounge.
If you already have tickets and are concerned that your current seats may not fulfill your needs, please complete this special seating request form.
- All levels of the Performing Arts Center have wheelchair accessible locations where patrons may either remain seated in their wheelchairs or transfer to portable seats. Courtesy wheelchairs may be borrowed while on site thanks to the Carolyn Ramey Memorial Fund.
Select seats labeled with a wheelchair icon to choose these seats.
- All levels of the Performing Arts Center have scooter accessible locations where patrons may either remain seated in their scooter or transfer to portable seats. Scooters cannot be placed in the aisles due to the Performing Arts Center's evacuation plan. Patrons are welcome to transfer to a Performing Arts Center transport wheelchair in the lobby to gain access to permanent seat locations. Scooters will be stored in the lobbies.
An ASL Interpreter can be arranged for these performance dates 04-30-2023.
- Please contact CenterTix by noon on the last weekday that is at least 3 weeks prior to the performance to request this service. Ticket purchase required.
- Sound from the stage is broadcast directly to you by our in-house listening system (Listen Technologies LR-52000-072). This system has a standard 3.5mm output jack, so you can use your own headset or one of our stereo headsets. A limited number of T-coil compatible loop lanyards are also available. Listening devices are kept at the House Manager's station in the lobby prior to and during performances. This service is free of charge, however a deposit or ID is required.
- Programs are available if requested at least 3 weeks prior to the event.