- 75 min
Saturday, Dec 3, 2022
Alaska Center for the Performing ArtsFree Event
THE OOMPAH IS LIVE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON! (FREE EVENT)
The beloved tradition of TUBACHRISTMAS returns to the PAC this holiday season on December 3rd at noon in the Lorene Harrison Lobby at Alaska Center for the Performing Arts!
2022 is the 48th anniversary of TUBACHRISTMAS concerts/events presented worldwide.
Plan a Holiday Picnic at the PAC! (a PACnic! 😅) Bring your camping chairs and favorite bites and warm up in the lobby before the event. (No alcohol will be permitted)
• Seating is limited
• Admission is FREE
• 'WASSAILS!' are strongly encouraged
TUBACHRISTMAS is sponsored by Alaska Center for the Performing Arts
Onsite Registration for Tuba & Euphonium Players
10:00 am – Registration ($10 fee per participant) Alaska Center for the Performing Arts, Lorene Harrison Lobby
10:30 am – Rehearsal (with conductor Neal Haglund)
11:30 am - Break
12:00 pm – Live Performance!
Dress in your best holiday flair! Decorate your instrument!
Each player will receive a free pin at registration.
Bring your own music stands.
Merchandise, including music books, will be available for purchase.
If you already have tickets and are concerned that your current seats may not fulfill your needs, please complete this special seating request form.
- All levels of the Performing Arts Center have wheelchair accessible locations where patrons may either remain seated in their wheelchairs or transfer to portable seats. Courtesy wheelchairs may be borrowed while on site thanks to the Carolyn Ramey Memorial Fund.
Purchase any ticket and select an appropriate seat when you enter.
- All levels of the Performing Arts Center have scooter accessible locations where patrons may either remain seated in their scooter or transfer to portable seats. Scooters cannot be placed in the aisles due to the Performing Arts Center's evacuation plan. Patrons are welcome to transfer to a Performing Arts Center transport wheelchair in the lobby to gain access to permanent seat locations. Scooters will be stored in the lobbies.
- Sound from the stage is broadcast directly to you by our in-house listening system (Listen Technologies LR-52000-072). This system has a standard 3.5mm output jack, so you can use your own headset or one of our stereo headsets. A limited number of T-coil compatible loop lanyards are also available. Listening devices are kept at the House Manager's station in the lobby prior to and during performances. This service is free of charge, however a deposit or ID is required.
- Programs are available if requested at least 3 weeks prior to the event.