- 2 hours
- Price From
featuring Sharon Isbin, guitar
Stephanie Berg – Ravish & Mayhem
Emmanuel Chabrier – España
Joaquin Rodrigo – Concierto de Aranjuez
Chris Brubeck – Affinity: Concerto for Guitar & Orchestra
Leonard Bernstein – Symphonic Dances from West Side Story
Stephanie Berg’s Ravish & Mayhem mesmerizes with beauty and chaos, from the first notes to the explosive finale.
World-renowned guitarist Sharon Isbin brings her exceptional virtuosity to Joaquin Rodrigo’s masterpiece Concierto de Aranjuez and Chris Brubeck’s captivating Affinity.
The evening concludes with Leonard Bernstein’s thrilling journey through the rhythmic musical landscape of West Side Story.
Ticket required for all ages
Seating for unaccompanied minors under age 21 is limited to the orchestra level (first floor) only. Minors attending with their own parent or legal guardian may sit in any seat.
The Gregory M. Carr Family Lounge opens 1 hour prior to this event. Access is an exclusive benefit for the PAC’s major donors. Capacity is limited. Find out more at PAC Patron Lounge.
Alaska Center for the Performing Arts is introducing new security measures for the comfort and safety of all guests and performers. Everyone entering the PAC will pass through an electronic security system that uses extremely low frequency radio waves (ELF) to scan for weapons. Please notify the security personnel upon arrival if you'd prefer special screening.
Find more information at alaskapac.org/visit.
If you already have tickets and are concerned that your current seats may not fulfill your needs, please complete this special seating request form.
- All levels of the Performing Arts Center have wheelchair accessible locations where patrons may either remain seated in their wheelchairs or transfer to portable seats. Courtesy wheelchairs may be borrowed while on site thanks to the Carolyn Ramey Memorial Fund.
Select seats labeled with a wheelchair icon to choose these seats.
- All levels of the Performing Arts Center have scooter accessible locations where patrons may either remain seated in their scooter or transfer to portable seats. Scooters cannot be placed in the aisles due to the Performing Arts Center's evacuation plan. Patrons are welcome to transfer to a Performing Arts Center transport wheelchair in the lobby to gain access to permanent seat locations. Scooters will be stored in the lobbies.
An ASL Interpreter will sign this event on 10-07-2023.
- Select seats labeled with an ! (exclamation mark) to purchase seats with a view of the interpreter. For more information, send us a message from our CenterTix contact page or call 907-263-ARTS (2787).
- Sound from the stage is broadcast directly to you by our in-house listening system (Listen Technologies LR-52000-072). This system has a standard 3.5mm output jack, so you can use your own headset or one of our stereo headsets. A limited number of T-coil compatible loop lanyards are also available. Listening devices are kept at the House Manager's station in the lobby prior to and during performances. This service is free of charge, however a deposit or ID is required.
- Programs are available if requested at least 3 weeks prior to the event.