- 60 mins
- Price From
Born in a Canadian town closely resembling the Shire, actor and uber geek Charles Ross spent his childhood longing for galaxies far, far away and watching Star Wars over and over. The result of his “misspent youth” is the hilarious One-Man Star Wars™ Trilogy, where he single-handedly plays all the characters and condenses the plots into just 60 minutes!
Ross does the same for The Lord of the Rings, recreating the enchanting world of Middle-earth with nothing more than elbow pads and outrageous imagination. Journey through the trilogy: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, and Return of the King in 3600 seconds! Booming special effects, riveting stage fights, and harrowing rescues, the gifted performer does it all.
You shall not pass up One Man Lord of the Rings.
Ticket required for all ages
The Gregory M. Carr Family Lounge opens 1 hour prior to this event. Access is an exclusive benefit for the PAC’s major donors. Capacity is limited. Find out more at PAC Patron Lounge.
Alaska Center for the Performing Arts is introducing new security measures for the comfort and safety of all guests and performers. Everyone entering the PAC will pass through an electronic security system that uses extremely low frequency radio waves (ELF) to scan for weapons. Please notify the security personnel upon arrival if you'd prefer special screening.
Find more information at alaskapac.org/visit.
If you already have tickets and are concerned that your current seats may not fulfill your needs, please complete this special seating request form.
- All levels of the Performing Arts Center have wheelchair accessible locations where patrons may either remain seated in their wheelchairs or transfer to portable seats. Courtesy wheelchairs may be borrowed while on site thanks to the Carolyn Ramey Memorial Fund.
Select seats labeled with a wheelchair icon to choose these seats.
- All levels of the Performing Arts Center have scooter accessible locations where patrons may either remain seated in their scooter or transfer to portable seats. Scooters cannot be placed in the aisles due to the Performing Arts Center's evacuation plan. Patrons are welcome to transfer to a Performing Arts Center transport wheelchair in the lobby to gain access to permanent seat locations. Scooters will be stored in the lobbies.
An ASL Interpreter can be arranged for these performance dates 04-06-2024.
- Please contact CenterTix by noon on the last weekday that is at least 3 weeks prior to the performance to request this service. Ticket purchase required.
- Sound from the stage is broadcast directly to you by our in-house listening system (Listen Technologies LR-52000-072). This system has a standard 3.5mm output jack, so you can use your own headset or one of our stereo headsets. A limited number of T-coil compatible loop lanyards are also available. Listening devices are kept at the House Manager's station in the lobby prior to and during performances. This service is free of charge, however a deposit or ID is required.
- Programs are available if requested at least 3 weeks prior to the event.
Similar Upcoming Events
The mission of AVF is to help our community live healthier lives while sharing the benefits of a plant-based lifestyle rooted in health, kindness, and conscious living.